BryterCX is a B2B Software as a Solution (SaaS) company that provides its customers with a platform to analyze customer journey information, track its impact, and integrate the journey data into existing client business intelligence systems in order to improve customer user experience. At ClickFox, Inc. dba BryterCX (“BryterCX”), your privacy is of utmost importance. BryterCX is committed to preserving your trust and confidence. While BryterCX does not obtain personal information from its customers, we do obtain information from your visit to the BryterCX website located at www.BryterCX.com (the “Site”), that is why we want you to understand how we handle information we learn about you from the Site, what measures we take to safeguard that information and our commitment to data security. We also provide important information here for individuals located within Member States of the European Union, countries in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Australia.
Collection of Information
We collect personal data about individuals from various sources as described below (“Personal Information”):
- When you visit a BryterCX Site, our Site identifies your IP address.
- BryterCX collects information about the type of browser, operating system, and system configuration that you use.
- In order to download/obtain access to certain types of BryterCX marketing content, and/or to receive information directly from us, we may ask you to complete a registration form that identifies Personal Information (such as your name, address, email address and phone number) about you or solicits your comments.
Use of Information
We will normally collect or otherwise process Personal Information from you only: (i) where we need to process the information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, (iii) where we have a legal obligation to process the information, (iv) where we need to process the information to protect your vital interests or those of another person or (v) where we have your consent to do so. BryterCX may provide additional or supplemental privacy notices to individuals at the time we collect their data, which will govern how we may process the information provided at that time.
We may use your Personal Information to form a view on what products or services we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. We may contact you with marketing communications using the Personal Information you have provided to us if you have actively expressed your interest in making a purchase or have made a purchase from us and, in any case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Where required by law, we will get your express opt-in consent before we share your Personal Information with any company outside BryterCX for marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at privacy@BryterCX.com, marketing@BryterCX.com or clicking on the opt-out link included in each marketing message. Should you choose to opt out of receiving our marketing messages, we will continue to carry out our other relevant activities using your Personal Information, including sending non-marketing messages.
Your Consent & Revocation of Consent
Prior uses and disclosures will not be affected (unless required by applicable law), and we may otherwise continue to process Personal Information as permitted or required by law.
In certain circumstances, we will need to use your Personal Information even though you may have asked us to delete it or restrict our use of it, or when you objected to our use. If this is necessary, we will do so in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner. Please contact privacy@BryterCX.com if you have any questions.
When updating your Personal Information, we may ask you to verify your identity before making any changes. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. Because we protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, even after information is deleted, it may not be immediately deleted from BryterCX’s servers.
Release of Your Information for Legal Purposes
We may access or release Personal Information about you when required to do so in order to comply with any applicable, laws, regulations, subpoena or enforceable governmental or public authority request, including, to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also access or release Personal Information when we have a good faith believe that such access or release is reasonably necessary to (i) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations, (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iii) respond to user support requests, or (iv) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
All Personal Information that we collect or process is considered confidential. We have implemented industry standard security mechanisms, including education and training of our employees, to provide reasonable protection of your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have invested in and deployed a wide variety of technology and security features for the privacy and security of Personal Information. Access to Personal Information is only granted on a need-to-know basis
Links with Other Sites
When you access other sites by way of hyperlinks at our Site, please remember that BryterCX has no control over the content posted on those sites.
For visitors to the Site, BryterCX uses first party cookies, third party cookies, and other tracking technologies in order to:
- Provide personalized pages for visitors
- Help us track email response rates, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded
- Provide assistance in navigation
- Provide assistance during the visit, and/orAssist us with our promotional or marketing efforts.
Here are the types of cookies we use:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work.
Performance & Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Site but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
Analytics & Customization Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Site is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Site for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual cookies or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. Note that turning off cookies may also disable functions of many websites you visit. If your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, BryterCX will not be able to coalesce your anonymous user identity automatically into sessions across pages on the same website.
EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Compliance for EU, UK and Swiss Individuals
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield, we affirm the following statements in regard to EU, UK and Swiss data that is transferred into the United States:
- We acknowledge the right of individuals to access their personal data to correct, amend, or erase information that was incorrectly processed under the Privacy Shield. EU, UK or Swiss individuals wishing to exercise this right may do so by contacting us at privacy@BryterCX.com.
- We remain liable for the onward transfer of personal data to third parties acting as our agents.
- We may be required by share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
- BryterCX is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Under certain limited conditions, it may be possible for individuals to invoke binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel to be created by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission.
With respect to our Canadian visitors, BryterCX adheres to The Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA).
With respect to our Australian visitors, BryterCX adheres to the Australian Privacy Act 1988, as amended.
Privacy laws enable you to have appropriate control and oversight over what BryterCX may do with your Personal Information collected by the Site. If you have questions about your Personal Information rights, or what laws may apply to the Personal Information collected on our Site, please contact privacy@BryterCX.com.
GDPR for EU and UK Individuals:
With respect to Personal Information obtained from EU and UK individuals visiting our Site, we are a “data controller” under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) Generally, under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
• Right of Access: You can ask and we will provide a description (either via paper or electronic copy, as you request) of the Personal Information BryterCX has collected about you and our purposes for holding it.
• Right of Rectification: You can ask and we will correct your Personal Information if you see that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of Erasure: You can ask and we will destroy your Personal Information, if you believe we no longer need it or we are inappropriately using it, or if you withdraw your consent. You can also ask for the destruction after you object to our use of your Personal Information or for compliance with a legal obligation.
•Right to Object: You can object to our processing of your Personal Information where we base such processing on our legitimate interests or, if applicable, on public interests or where we act under an official authority. You can also object if we use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
• Right to Restrict Processing: You can ask us to temporarily stop using your Personal Information when you contest its accuracy, when you believe our use is unlawful, or when you wish us to keep but not use your Personal Information beyond our time limit for storage for the purpose of a legal claim you’ve made or plan to make. You can also ask us and we will temporarily stop using your Personal Information during the period we are processing your objection request.
• Right of Data Portability: You have the right to receive Personal Information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit your Personal Information directly to another party if technically feasible. This right only relates to Personal Information which we process based on your consent and where we carry out the processing by automated means.
• Right of Complaint with a Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in the European Union.EU individuals wishing to exercise this right may go to https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en to locate their local Data Protection Board. UK individuals wishing to exercise this right may go to https://ico.org.uk/ to reach the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please do not file any GDPR complaints with BB EU Privacy Shield.
For More Information
Last revised: April 23, 2021.